How to Apply
Submit your application to our candidate network by filling in your personal information, uploading your CV and personal letter, and lastly by giving your consent that we save your personal data by clicking in the box.
If your application to our network occurs in connection with a job application on our website, we will include you in the process and keep you updated.
By accepting that we save your personal data, you give your consent that the data may be used by us in recruitment processes. You can at any time inform us that you no longer want us to store your data and we will delete it from our candidate network. Your personal data is solely used in recruitment processes and is only available to our Directors, Executive Research Consultants and if relevant, also the employer concerned.
If you want to read more about how we manage and protect your personal data – click on the button below!Read more
We protect your personal data
Advice Executive Search are strictly working according to the new GDPR-regulation that enters into motion on the 25thof May 2018 and are Data Controllers which means that we take full responsibility for how your personal data is managed. As a candidate, your can be assured that all of your personal data is safely managed. The data is solely used in recruitment processes and is only available to our Directors, Executive Research Consultants and if relevant, also the employer concerned.
It is of highest importance and priority to us that you as a candidate feel safe to submit your personal data. Therefore, we are working according to the following points in the safety management of personal data storage:
- We only save your personal data if you have consented to this.
- We never disclose your personal data to external parties without your consent (one example of such a situation would be to share your CV to the employer of whom you are in a recruitment process for)
- If you no longer wish to store your personal data in our candidate network, we will delete all information within two weeks (with exception for holidays, information will be deleted within four weeks) and you will receive a confirmation email when it is done.
- In case there is some inaccurate or incomplete information about you, we will change your personal data should you so wish. This will also be done within two weeks (with exception for holidays, information will be changed within four weeks) and you will receive a confirmation email when it is done.
- It is only our Directors and Executive Research Consultants who have access to your personal data (the employer in question may be informed in case you are current in a recruitment process) and will only be used in the relevant recruitment process.
When or if you no longer wish to be part of our candidate network, you can send an email to email@example.com. For us to be able to ensure that you are who you state to be, you must attach a copy of an ID-document (e.g. driver’s license or passport). If you wish to change or update your personal data, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions you are welcome to call us on 08-545 497 00. When the procedure is completed we will send you a confirmation email.
If you want to read more about how we store and protect your personal data, you can read it here.