Advice Executive Search is a leading Executive Search firm, and was founded in 2000 by some of Sweden’s most experienced and knowledgeable research consultants. As a candidate, you can be assured that all of your personal data is safely managed. We are strictly working according to the new GDPR-regulation that enters into motion on the 25thof May 2018 and are Data Controllers which means thatwe take full responsibility for how your personal data is managed. If your application to our network occurs in connection with a job application on our website, we will include you in the process and keep you updated.
It is of highest importance and priority to us that you as a candidate feel safe to submit your personal data. Therefore, we are working according to the following points in the safety management of personal data storage:
- We only save your personal data if you have consented to this.
- We never disclose your personal data to external parties without your consent (one example of such a situation would be to share your CV to the employer of whom you are in a recruitment process for)
- If you no longer wish to store your personal data in our candidate network, we will delete all information within two weeks (with exception for holidays, information will be deleted within four weeks) and you will receive a confirmation email when it is done.
- In case there is some inaccurate or incomplete information about you, we will change your personal data should you so wish. This will also be done within two weeks (with exception for holidays, information will be changed within four weeks) and you will receive a confirmation email when it is done.
- It is only our Directors and Executive Research Consultants who have access to your personal data (the employer in question may be informed in case you are current in a recruitment process) and will only be used in the relevant recruitment process.
In order for our employees to access our candidate network, a personal log-in is required and this can only be done through certain IP-addresses, which heightens the security. We continuously update our IT-systems to ensure that they still protect and safely store all of your personal data. In addition, Advice Executive Search also holds an SSL-certificate at www.advice-es.comwhich provides an extra strengthened protection.
The purpose of personal data storage is to have a base in case/when you are current to one or some of our recruitment processes. As previously has been mentioned, this will be done with your consent. Since you might be relevant in other future recruitment processes, we reserve the right to store your information until you inform us that you no longer wish to be part of our candidate network. However, if a you has not been current to any of our recruitment processes nor updated its preferences in any way, a new contact will be taken to see if you still has an interest in being part of our candidate network.
Furthermore, the legal basis is to fulfill the contract drawn up with our client, that is helping them in finding the right candidate to the relevant position.