Managing Director – Finland
Our client is a leading supplier of heating and plumbing solutions in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Our client is a leading supplier of heating and plumbing solutions in Sweden, Norway and Finland. Total net sales during 2016 was about 79 MEUR. The Finnish company is selling products in the area of Heating and Plumbing and has fourteen employees.
After several years of declining construction investments in Finland, the trend has now changed and the market is increasing. To radically grow sales and profitability, implement the new strategy and leverage on market growth, the company has decided to recruit a Managing Director of the Finnish company.
- Self-motivated with strong internal drive to succeed.
- Solution and cooperation oriented.
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to motivate co-workers and establish positive team spirit.
- Structured approach to strategy implementation – from objectives to tasks and follow-up.
- A long and proven track record in successful sales, sales management and strategy implementation.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- History of building a substantial business through new products, market segments or channels within the construction and/or heating and plumbing industry.
- Good understanding of commercial and operational dynamics in the wholesale, installation and construction market.
- Fluent in written and spoken Finnish and English. Fluent in Swedish is favorable.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Works with ease in ERP and CRM systems.
If this sounds interesting, please send us your application.
+4670-896 03 71